Microsoft and Turn 10 Studios has announced details for the Limited Edition version of ‘Forza Motorsport 5’.
With multiple car packs, VIP membership privileges, and packed-in content, the ‘Forza Motorsport 5’ Limited Edition is the ultimate package for ‘Forza Motorsport 5’ fans. The ‘Forza Motorsport 5’ Limited Edition features the all-new 2014 Audi RS 7 Sportback on the cover and includes the following digital content of a Day One Car Pack and VIP Membership, all of which contains cars which are exclusive only to this special edition copy.
But that's not all. Also found in the Limited Edition Car Pack are five new cars that are already destined for legendary status. Each car in the ‘Forza Motorsport 5’ Limited Edition Car Pack will feature a Limited Edition livery and will be tuned to the top of its respective class. Some of the cars in the ‘Forza Motorsport 5’ Limited Edition Car Pack include:
• 2013 McLaren P1 – The successor to McLaren’s legendary F1, the McLaren P1 is an automotive highlight reel: technological innovation, gorgeous contours, and pure, unapologetic performance. Epic, legendary, astounding – words tend to fail when describing this car’s limitless potential.
• 2011 Audi RS 3 Sportback – More than a mere grocery-getter, the RS 3 Sportback marries performance with practicality. The result is a 340-horsepower grin-generator that will paste your head to the back of the seat and not crack a single egg in the process.
• 2012 Aston Martin Vanquish – As comfortable on the track as it is on cozy country lanes, the Aston Martin Vanquish is equal parts refined style and snarling, road-taming grit.
• 2013 Ford M Shelby Mustang GT500 – While the GT500’s aggressive lines suggest raw power and straight-line speed to spare, the sound of that big 5.8-liter V8 simply screams, “Get out of the way!”
• 2013 SRT Viper GTS – The return of the Viper has been celebrated by automotive fans worldwide. With an 8.4-litre V10 that’s capable of pushing the GTS to a top speed north of 200 mph, the 2013 Viper GTS has once again firmly entrenched its spot near the top of the American Muscle hierarchy.
In addition, 'Forza Motorsport 5' Limited Edition owners will receive a custom Steelbook case, a decal sheet featuring 'Forza Motorsport 5', 'Xbox One', and Audi window decals, and 1,250 car tokens that will allow Limited Edition owners instant access to any car in the game.